This tutorial is about how to run Android Apps on any operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome OS …)
I had posted a short article before about how to do this with ARC Welder but in this post I tried making a video of it so you can see it in action.
Continue reading How to Run Android Apps on ANY Operating System
If, for some reason, you’re looking to run Android apps on a computer, you now have a simple way to pull it off as long as you have the Chrome browser installed. According to Ars Technica, Google has opened its App Runtime for Chrome (ARC) tool to anyone looking to try out Android apps on a computer. ARC works inside the Chrome browser regardless of operating system, so Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome OS users should all be able to test Android apps on their desktops and laptops.
Continue reading How to run Android Apps on Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome OS
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the web, wirelessly, for free.
Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from computer
(Feature availability may vary by client platforms – Windows, Mac or Web)
- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Files: transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
- Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
- AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (requires root, AirDroid Windows & Mac only)
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Click here to Get AirDorid